Clay County Courthouse Clock Tower Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Clay County Courthouse Clock Tower
- Creation: 1885~
- Digitized: 2006
- No Language
- Content Description: Clock tower on the Clay County Courthouse.
- Physical Description: 1 photographic print : b&w ; x 5 x 3 1/2 in.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - County Courthouses
- Keyword: clocks
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Clay County - Henrietta
- Time Period: new-sou
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2006Code: SG06
Name: Clay County Historical SocietyCode: CCHS
- Accession or Local Control No: 06.030.47
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Epson Perfection 4990 Photo