Wire Fence. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Wire Fence.
Inventor: Meriwether, William H.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: William H. Meriwether, of New Braunfels, Texas.
Witness: Patten, GeorgeContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Patten, Geo.
Witness: Ellert, William L. P.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Ellert, Wm. L. P.
Printer: Norris Peters Co.Contributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: N. Peters, Photo-Lithographer, Washington D. C.
Name: United States. Patent Office.Place of Publication: [Washington D.C.]
- Creation: 1853-11-08
- Content Description: Patent for wire fencing using wooden and iron posts to be more readily seen by cattle, including illustration.
- Physical Description: , 1 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Patents -- Texas.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Science and Technology
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Agriculture - Ranching - Barbed Wire
- Keyword: fences
- Keyword: wires
- Keyword: posts
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Comal County - New Braunfels
Name: Texas PatentsCode: TXPT
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Patent Number: 10211