Excavating and Grading Machine. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Excavating and Grading Machine.
- Added Title Excavator.
Inventor: Morrel, Z. N.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Z. N. Morrel, of Cameron, Texas.
Witness: At Lee, Goodwin Y.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: G. Yorke At Lee
Witness: Fenwick, Robert W.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: R. W. Fenwick
Printer: Graphic CompanyContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: The Graphic Co. Photo-Lith. 39 & 41 Park Place, N.Y.
Name: United States. Patent Office.Place of Publication: [Washington D.C.]
- Creation: 1859-07-19
- Acceptance Date: 1859-07-19
- Content Description: Patent for a cultivating machine that pulverizes colds of soil using a revolving cylinder of blades, including illustration.
- Physical Description: , 2 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Patents -- Texas.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Science and Technology
- Keyword: conveyor systems
- Keyword: coulters
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Milam County - Cameron
Name: Texas PatentsCode: TXPT
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Accession or Local Control No: 24816
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth165081