Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Millstone-Dress.
- Added Title Millstone Dress.
Inventor: Gaines, James, W.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: James W. Gaines, of Melrose, Texas.
Witness: Atlee, Goodwin Y.Contributor Type: Personal
Witness: Fenwick, R. W.Contributor Type: Personal
Printer: Norris Peters Co.Contributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: N. Peters, Photo-Lithographer, Washington, D. C.
Name: United States. Patent Office.Place of Publication: [Washington D.C.]
- Creation: 1860-06-26
- Acceptance Date: 1860-06-26
- Content Description: Patent for improvement in millstone-dress by “making each of the main grooves in five sections, in combination with shoulders and inclined planes” (lines 17-19), including illustration.
- Physical Description: , 1 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Patents -- Texas.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Science and Technology
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Agriculture - Farm Equipment
- Keyword: radial comminuting faces
- Keyword: disklike comminuting surfaces
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Nacogdoches County - Melrose
Name: Texas PatentsCode: TXPT
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Patent Number: 28850