Improvement in Cultivators. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Improvement in Cultivators.
- Added Title Cultivator.
Inventor: Cain, Shugar M.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Shugar M. Cain and Wm. Stelfox, of Austin, Texas.
Inventor: Stelfox, WilliamCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Shugar M. Cain and Wm. Stelfox, of Austin, Texas.
Witness: Morris, Jason B.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Jas. B. Morris
Witness: Harnby, R. W.Contributor Type: Personal
Printer: A.M. Photo-Lithogr. Co.Contributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: AM. Photo-Litch. Co. N. Y. (Osborne's Process)
Name: United States. Patent Office.Place of Publication: [Washington D.C.]
- Creation: 1861-06-04
- Acceptance Date: 1861-06-04
- Content Description: Patent for a plow called the "The Texas Cultivator" (line 7) that uses left and right wings and diamond plows that may be used to plow either side of stock to eliminate additional operators and time for the same job, including illustration.
- Physical Description: , 1 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Patents -- Texas.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Science and Technology
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Agriculture - Farm Equipment - Plows
- Keyword: coulters
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Travis County - Austin
Name: Texas PatentsCode: TXPT
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Accession or Local Control No: 32468
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth165119