Improvement in Rotary Engines. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Improvement in Rotary Engines.
- Added Title Rotary Stecon Engine.
Inventor: Hughes, RobertCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Robert Hughes, of Dangerfield, Texas.
Witness: Reigart, J. FranklinContributor Type: Personal
Witness: Nobles, W. H.Contributor Type: Personal
Printer: Norris Peters Co.Contributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: The Norris Peters Co., Photo-Litho., Washington, D. C.
Name: United States. Patent Office.Place of Publication: [Washington D.C.]
- Creation: 1866-06-05
- Acceptance Date: 1866-06-05
- Content Description: Patent for improvements in rotary engines.
- Physical Description: , 1 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Patents -- Texas.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Science and Technology
- Keyword: rotary piston meters
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Morris County - Daingerfield
Name: Texas PatentsCode: TXPT
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Patent Number: 55301
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth165125