Improvement in Sulky Plows Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Improvement in Sulky Plows
- Added Title Wheel Plow
Inventor: Boyd, John G.Creator Type: Personal
Inventor: Bailey, AllenCreator Type: Personal
Witness: Pennington, G. B.Contributor Type: Personal
Witness: Mills, J. N.Contributor Type: Personal
Printer: Norris Peters Co.Contributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: N. Peters, Photo-Lithographer, Washington D.C.
Name: United States. Patent Office.Place of Publication: [Washington D.C.]
- Creation: 1870-04-05
- Submission Date: 1869-11-04
- Content Description: Patent for the improvement of sully plows by regulating the depth of furrow.
- Physical Description: , 1 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Patents -- Texas.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Science and Technology
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Agriculture - Farm Equipment - Plows
- Keyword: plows
- Place Name: United States
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Wise County - Decatur
Name: Texas PatentsCode: TXPT
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Accession or Local Control No: 101574
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth165223