Improvement in Combined Lint-Room and Cotton-Presses. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Improvement in Combined Lint-Room and Cotton-Presses.
- Added Title Cotton Press.
Inventor: Albertson, Ichabod H.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Ichabod H. Albertson, of Bedias, Texas.
Witness: Montgomery, J. T.Contributor Type: Personal
Witness: Stratton, S. T.Contributor Type: Personal
Name: United States. Patent Office.Place of Publication: [Washington D.C.]
- Creation: 1870-12-20
- Acceptance Date: 1870-12-20
- Content Description: Patent for the improvement of lint-rooms and cotton presses, including a description and illustrations.
- Physical Description: , 1 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Patents -- Texas.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Science and Technology
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Agriculture - Processing and Storage - Cotton Gins
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Grimes County - Bedias
Name: Texas PatentsCode: TXPT
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Patent Number: 110327
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth165260