[Photograph of South Side of Old School Building] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Photograph of South Side of Old School Building]
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of the south side of an old school building. It is a two story, red brick structure identified as being used as a Presbyterian church and manse. Only the first story is visible here. Two pipes, one on the left and one on the right, run vertically along the walls of the building. Flowers are planted at the base of the building.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : positive, col. ; 35 mm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Religion - Churches
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Religion - Denominations - Presbyterian
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Homes
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Schools - Buildings
- Keyword: manses
- Keyword: Texas-Mexican Presbytery
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Navarro County - Corsicana
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: Austin Presbyterian Theological SeminaryCode: ATPS
- Accession or Local Control No: ATPS_1994_090_0063
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth165404
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo