[Photograph of a Children's Class of a Church] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Photograph of a Children's Class of a Church]
- Creation: 1949-07-17
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of a group of children standing outside. They are described as the members of a children's class at an unnamed church. The girls are wearing dresses and the boys are wearing jeans and shirts. One boy is wearing a hat. A few adults are visible in the distant background. Trees are beyond the adults.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : positive, col. ; 35 mm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Religion - Churches - Congregations
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Children
- Keyword: Texas-Mexican Presbytery
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Navarro County - Corsicana
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1949-07-17
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: Austin Presbyterian Theological SeminaryCode: ATPS
- Accession or Local Control No: ATPS_1994_090_0075
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth165416
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo