[Photograph of Presbyterian Center] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Photograph of Presbyterian Center]
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of a Presbyterian center. The building is a single story with cream-colored shingle siding and a red shingle roof. Stairs lead up to the front door. In front of the stairs and side yard is a low, stone wall with wrought iron accents. An air conditioning unit is attached to one of the windows on the right side. Trees surround the center. A man and a woman stand in front of the building and behind the wall.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : positive, col. ; 35 mm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Religion - Denominations - Presbyterian
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Keyword: buildings
- Keyword: Texas-Mexican Presbytery
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Tarrant County - Fort Worth
- Place Point: north=32.754837; east=-97.341307;
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: Austin Presbyterian Theological SeminaryCode: ATPS
- Accession or Local Control No: ATPS_1994_090_0103
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth165444
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo