[Members and children of the Bay City Mexican Church] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Members and children of the Bay City Mexican Church]
- Creation: 1936-12-27
- Content Description: Photograph of a group of members and children of the Bay City Mexican Church. The group is posing in front of the church, and two of the little girls in front are holding baby dolls. The name of the church, in Spanish, is partly visible on the sign above the entrance. According to the information on the back of the photograph, it was taken on December 27, 1936.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 8 x 11 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Religion - Churches
- Keyword: People - Groups
- Keyword: church members
- Keyword: children
- Keyword: Texas-Mexican Presbytery
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Matagorda County - Bay City
- Time Period: new-sou
- Coverage Date: 1936-12-27
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: Austin Presbyterian Theological SeminaryCode: ATPS
- Accession or Local Control No: ATPS_1994_090_0398
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo