[The Annex Under Construction #1] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [The Annex Under Construction #1]
- Content Description: Photograph of a group of people standing in front of a church under construction. Behind the group there is a half-built brick wall on which some of the children are standing on. Stacks of large concrete bricks surround the people, mostly in the foreground. The men are dressed in suits and the women are wearing sunday dresses. Handwriting is visible on the back of the photograph; it reads "The Annex under construction" and "Del Rio Annex".
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 7 x 12 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Groups
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Construction
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Religion - Churches
- Keyword: children
- Keyword: buildings
- Keyword: bricks
- Keyword: Texas-Mexican Presbytery
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Val Verde County - Del Rio
- [The Annex Under Construction #2]
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: Austin Presbyterian Theological SeminaryCode: ATPS
- Accession or Local Control No: ATPS_1994_090_0476
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth165817
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo