[Children at School House # 2] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Children at School House # 2]
- Content Description: Photograph of children in a school house in Gonzales, Texas. Most of the children are facing the camera. The inside of the school house appears to be very large on the inside, although only half the desks are occupied. The children are wearing simple, clean-cut cotton dresses, pants, and shirts. The forground of the photograph is dark and hard to distinguish. There is handwriting on the back of the photograph that reads, "Convention, Gonzales 1952".
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 8 x 12 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Schools - Students
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Schools - Classes
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Schools
- Keyword: conventions
- Keyword: children
- Keyword: Texas-Mexican Presbytery
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Gonzales County - Gonzales
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1952
- ATPS_1994_090_0512 and ATPS_1994_090_0514
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: Austin Presbyterian Theological SeminaryCode: ATPS
- Accession or Local Control No: ATPS_1994_090_0513
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth165854
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo