[Front of a Mexican Presbyterian Church] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Front of a Mexican Presbyterian Church]
Name: StuderPlace of Publication: San Antonio, Texas
- Creation: 1951-10
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 8 x 12 cm.
- Content Description: Photograph of the front of a light-colored, wood slatted Presbyterian church. On the right-hand side, there is a small entrance to the church that consists of three corner steps leading up to two open doorways. There are two closed and blinded windows at the front of the building, as well as a sign that reads "Iglesia Presbiteriana" above the first front window. The side of the church is visible on the right-hand side of the image; it is lined with windows. The building is elevated from the ground on short stilts and is surrounded by trees and bushes. There is a handwritten note on the back of the photograph that reads, "New Braunfels, First (Mex.) Presby Ch".
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Religion - Churches
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Religion - Denominations - Presbyterian
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Buildings
- Keyword: Texas-Mexican Presbytery
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Comal County - New Braunfels
- Coverage Date: 1951-10~
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: Texas-Mexican Presbytery RecordsCode: TEXMEX
Name: Austin Presbyterian Theological SeminaryCode: ATPS
- Accession or Local Control No: ATPS_1994_090_0666
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth166007