[Side View of a Manse] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Side View of a Manse]
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 8 x 12 cm.
- Content Description: Photograph of the side of a Presbyterian manse. The building is situated in the middle of a grassy field, and trees and bushes are visible behind it. There are four large windows and one small window in between on the side of the manse. The manse is elevated from the ground on short stilts. There is a handwritten note on the back of the photograph that reads, "Manse, New Braunfels, side view".
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Religion - Denominations - Presbyterian
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Buildings
- Keyword: Texas-Mexican Presbytery
- Keyword: manses
- Item is a Primary Source
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Comal County - New Braunfels
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: Texas-Mexican Presbytery RecordsCode: TEXMEX
Name: Austin Presbyterian Theological SeminaryCode: ATPS
- Accession or Local Control No: ATPS_1994_090_0668
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth166009