[Church Building Under Construction] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Church Building Under Construction]
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 9 x 12 cm.
- Content Description: Photograph of the side of a church building in the process of being built. The half-built structure, which spans the entire width of the image, is made of brick. The entire side of the building is lined with half-round windows. The structure does not yet have a roof, however there is a belfry tower built at the front of the building which faces the right-hand side of the image. The front of the building is covered with wood beams and rafters. There are piles of wood along the side of the building. There is a handwritten note on the back of the photograph that reads, "San Benito, 1952 Mexican Church under construction (new building)".
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Construction
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Buildings
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Religion - Churches
- Keyword: Texas-Mexican Presbytery
- Keyword: beams
- Keyword: rafters
- Keyword: windows
- Item is a Primary Source
- Coverage Date: 1952
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Cameron County - San Benito
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: Texas-Mexican Presbytery RecordsCode: TEXMEX
Name: Austin Presbyterian Theological SeminaryCode: ATPS
- Accession or Local Control No: ATPS_1994_090_0741
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth166082