[A Hispanic Couple Wearing Traditional Costumes] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [A Hispanic Couple Wearing Traditional Costumes]
Name: Ellison Photo ServicePlace of Publication: Austin, TexasAdditional Info: "Guaranteed Not to Fade"
- Creation: 1948-04-19
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 9 x 12 cm.
- Content Description: Photograph of a Hispanic couple dressed in traditional costumes. The first costume consists of a light, flowing dress with ruffles. The girl wearing this costume is also holding a folding fan, smiling, and standing on the right. The second costume consists of a dark, decorated jacket and matching knee-length pants. The two people are standing next to a building with windows on the right-hand side of the image and a grassy field with palm trees on the left-hand side. There is a handwritten note on the back of the photograph that reads, "Pres-Mex Pan-Am. Day".
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Clothing
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Ethnic Groups - Hispanics
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Buildings
- Keyword: Texas-Mexican Presbytery
- Keyword: costumes
- Keyword: portraits
- Keyword: outdoors
- Item is a Primary Source
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: Texas-Mexican Presbytery RecordsCode: TEXMEX
Name: Austin Presbyterian Theological SeminaryCode: ATPS
- Accession or Local Control No: ATPS_1994_090_0815