[Car Parked in Front of the Side of a Building] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Car Parked in Front of the Side of a Building]
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 9 x 13 cm.
- Content Description: Photograph of a car parked on the grass in front of the side of a house. There is a man sitting in the driver's seat of the car. The house is one-story and has a small, covered porch at the front on the left-hand side of the image. There is a road in front of the house, and more buildings are visible in the background. There is a decorative border around the image, and a handwritten note in Spanish on the back that translates to read, "Foglor Parsonage, about 1947 or -8".
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Religion - Denominations - Presbyterian
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Transportation - Automobiles
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Buildings
- Keyword: Texas-Mexican Presbytery
- Keyword: cars
- Keyword: parsonages
- Item is a Primary Source
- Coverage Date: 1947~
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: Texas-Mexican Presbytery RecordsCode: TEXMEX
Name: Austin Presbyterian Theological SeminaryCode: ATPS
- Accession or Local Control No: ATPS_1994_090_0832