[Young Children and a Teacher Assembled for a Class Portrait] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Young Children and a Teacher Assembled for a Class Portrait]
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 9 x 12 cm.
- Content Description: Photograph of a small group of young children assembled for a class portrait. The four girls are wearing light, fluffy dresses, and the four boys are all wearing light t-shirts and darker trousers. There is a young woman holding a stack of papers and standing in the back row. A wood-slatted building is visible behind the group with a large, open double doorway. People are faintly visible through the doorway. There is a handwritten note on the back of the photograph that reads, "Taft? Alice?".
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Schools - Classes
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Schools - Teachers
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Children
- Keyword: Texas-Mexican Presbytery
- Keyword: interiors
- Keyword: portraits
- Keyword: dresses
- Keyword: entrances
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - San Patricio County - Taft
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Jim Wells County - Alice
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: Texas-Mexican Presbytery RecordsCode: TEXMEX
Name: Austin Presbyterian Theological SeminaryCode: ATPS
- Accession or Local Control No: ATPS_1994_090_0839
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth166180