[Children Holding Hands in a Circle] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Children Holding Hands in a Circle]
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 9.5 x 13 cm.
- Content Description: Photograph of a group of boys and girls standing in a circle and holding hands. The children's backs are facing the camera, and they are standing in a grassy field. There is a handwritten note above the image that reads, "1953 BVS" and another on the back that reads, "Taylor, Tex".
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Children
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Customs - Celebrations
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Ethnic Groups - Hispanics
- Keyword: Texas-Mexican Presbytery
- Keyword: boys
- Keyword: girls
- Keyword: outdoors
- Item is a Primary Source
- Coverage Date: 1953
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Taylor County
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: Texas-Mexican Presbytery RecordsCode: TEXMEX
Name: Austin Presbyterian Theological SeminaryCode: ATPS
- Accession or Local Control No: ATPS_1994_090_0842
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth166183