Improvement in Seed-Planters. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Improvement in Seed-Planters.
- Added Title Seed-planter.
Inventor: Albertson, Ichabod H.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Ichabod H. Albertson, of Bedias, Texas
Witness: Mooney, J. S.Contributor Type: Personal
Witness: Holman, W. F.Contributor Type: Personal
Printer:Contributor Type: Organization
Name: United States. Patent Office.Place of Publication: [Washington D.C.]
- Creation: 1876-02-15
- Submission Date: 1875-12-18
- Acceptance Date: 1876-02-15
- Content Description: Patent for improvement of planters.
- Physical Description:  p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Patents -- Texas.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Agriculture - Farm Equipment
- Keyword: planting
- Keyword: sowing
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Science and Technology
- Keyword: fertilization
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Grimes County - Bedias
Name: Texas PatentsCode: TXPT
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Patent Number: 173570
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth166521