Improvement in Permutation-Locks Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Improvement in Permutation-Locks
- Alternate Title Permutation Locks
Inventor: Hall, Phidello W.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Phidello W. Hall, of Calvert, Texas
Witness: Marr, A. N.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Witness to Text
Witness: Mason, J. M.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Witness to Text
Witness: Miller, Henry N.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Witness to Illustration
Witness: Evert, C. L.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Witness to Illustration
Printer: A.M. Photo-Lithogr. Co.Contributor Type: Organization
Name: United States. Patent Office.Place of Publication: [Washington D.C.]
- Creation: 1874-03-10
- Acceptance Date: 1874-03-10
- Submission Date: 1873-09-02
- Content Description: Patent for an improvement in permutation locks.
- Physical Description: ,  p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Patents -- Texas.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Science and Technology
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Science and Technology - Tools
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Robertson County - Calvert
Name: Texas PatentsCode: TXPT
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Patent Number: 148451
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth166945