Improvement in Vibrating Propellers. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Improvement in Vibrating Propellers.
Inventor: Macowitzky, Charles P.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Macowitzky, C. P.
Witness: Graham, James T.Contributor Type: Personal
Witness: Mosher, T. B.Contributor Type: Personal
Printer: The Graphic Co.Contributor Type: Organization
Name: United States. Patent Office.Place of Publication: [Washington D.C.]Additional Info: The Graphic Co. Photo - Lith 29 & 41 Park Place, N. Y.
- Creation: 1874-12-22
- Acceptance Date: 1874-12-22
- Submission Date: 1874-05-16
- Content Description: Patent for new and useful improvement in vibrating propellers.
- Physical Description:  p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Patents -- Texas.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Science and Technology - Tools
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Nueces County - Corpus Christi
Name: Texas PatentsCode: TXPT
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Patent Number: 158101
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth167026