[Berry Creek Bridge on U.S. Highway 81] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Berry Creek Bridge on U.S. Highway 81]
Photographer: Texas. Department of Transportation.Creator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: Staff Photographer
- Creation: 1959
- Content Description: Photograph of damage to Berry Creek Bridge on U.S. Highway 81 showing crumpling of truss. Detail of the upper half of the truss.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 7.5 x 11.5 cm
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Transportation -- Texas.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Civil Works - Bridges
- Keyword: U.S. Highway 81
- Keyword: Berry Creek Bridge
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Williamson County
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Author String: TxDOT Photo
Name: Are We There Yet? Transportation in Central TexasCode: TRCTX
Name: Texas Department of TransportationCode: TXDTR
- Rights Statement: Property of TxDOT. Please complete reproduction policy before publication.
- Accession or Local Control No: 14-81-1959-2