[Brushy Street at Ninth Street in Georgetown] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Brushy Street at Ninth Street in Georgetown]
Photographer: Texas. Department of Transportation.Creator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: Staff Photographer
- Creation: 1936
- Content Description: Photograph of U.S. Highway 81 (Highway 2) known as Brushy Street in Georgetown. At intersection with Ninth Street looking south. Includes automobiles, J.D. Thompson Garage, Sinclair and Mobil gas stations.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 8 x 14 cm
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Transportation -- Texas.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Civil Works - Streets and Roads
- Keyword: U.S. Highway 81
- Keyword: J. D. Thompson Garage
- Keyword: Mobil Gas Station
- Keyword: Sinclair Gas Station
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Williamson County - Georgetown
- Time Period: new-sou
- Author String: TxDOT Photo
Name: Are We There Yet? Transportation in Central TexasCode: TRCTX
Name: Texas Department of TransportationCode: TXDTR
- Rights Statement: Property of TxDOT. Please complete reproduction policy before publication.
- Accession or Local Control No: BruSt_04
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth167434