[North San Gabriel River Bridge on U.S. Highway 81] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [North San Gabriel River Bridge on U.S. Highway 81]
Photographer: Texas. Department of Transportation.Creator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: Staff Photographer
- Creation: 1939-06-12
- Content Description: Photograph of Federal Aid Project 260 (2) Job 16 on U.S. Highway 81 also known as Highway 2 (old designation). Demolition showing tower derrick set up to remove trusses and to set new structural steel, North San Gabriel River bridge.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 6 x 10.5 cm
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Transportation -- Texas.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Civil Works - Bridges
- Keyword: U.S. Highway 81
- Keyword: North San Gabriel River Bridge
- Keyword: Guy Derrick
- Keyword: Demolition
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Williamson County - Georgetown
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Author String: TxDOT Photo
Name: Are We There Yet? Transportation in Central TexasCode: TRCTX
Name: Texas Department of TransportationCode: TXDTR
- Rights Statement: Property of TxDOT. Please complete reproduction policy before publication.
- Accession or Local Control No: NSGB-2
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth167462