San Antonio Urban Renewal Project, Book 9 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title San Antonio Urban Renewal Project, Book 9
- Added Title Vista Verde, Tex. R-109, Before and After, Vol. IV
- Added Title Book I
Compiler: San Antonio (Tex.). Community Renewal Program Division.Creator Type: Organization
- Content Description: This book documents the relocation of families and individuals that were part of the urban renewal project in San Antonio, Texas. For each family, a form lists information before and after the move including number of persons and rooms in each home. Additionally, there are before and after photographs for most of the houses.
- Physical Description:  p. : ill. ; 28 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Urban renewal -- Texas -- San Antonio.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Homes
- Keyword: families
- Keyword: houses
- Keyword: relocation
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: San Antonio Public LibraryCode: SAPL
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth168253
- Digital Preservation: creationHardware: Plustek Opticbook 3600