Hand Cultivator. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Hand Cultivator.
Inventor: Hurd, Judson B.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Hurd, J.B., of Hardin, Texas.
Witness: Collins, E.H.Contributor Type: Personal
Witness: Jones, B.B.Contributor Type: Personal
Printer: Norris Peters Co.Contributor Type: Organization
Name: United States. Patent Office.Place of Publication: [Washington D.C.]
- Creation: 1884-11-18
- Acceptance Date: 1884-11-18
- Submission Date: 1884-08-06
- Content Description: Patent for a new and improved cultivator. This design "is to provide hand-cultivators constructed in such a manner as to cut up and destroy grass and weeds without throwing the soil around and covering small plants, and without breaking the soil away from around the plants" (lines 16-21).
- Physical Description: , : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Patents -- Texas.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Science and Technology
- Keyword: cultivators
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Hardin County - Hardin
Name: Texas PatentsCode: TXPT
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Patent Number: 308163
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth170855
- Display Note: "SPECIFICATION forming part of Letters Patent No. 308,163, dated November 18, 1884. Application filed August 6, 1884. (No model.)"