[Big Melch Canal] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Big Melch Canal]
- Series Title Shary Collection
- Creation: 1915~
- Digitized: 2006-07
- No Language
- Content Description: Panoramic photograph of a large dirt canal with two men in a car on the right, a man with horse and plow in the center, and fields and farm buildings in the background.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 18 x 115 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Water - Canals
- Keyword: Big Melch Canal
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Agriculture - Farming
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Hidalgo County - Mission
- Time Period: new-sou
- Coverage Date: 1915~
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2006Code: SG06
Name: The University of Texas-Pan AmericanCode: PANAM
- Rights Access: public
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: BetterLight Super8K