Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Sharyland
- Creation: 1914-06-19
- Digitized: 2006-07
- Content Description: Excursion party posing in field
- Physical Description: 1 panoramic photo : b&w ; 30 x 6 in.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Real estate development -- Texas -- Lower Rio Grande Valley.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Real Estate
- Keyword: Southwestern Land Company
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Hidalgo County - Mission
- Time Period: new-sou
- Coverage Date: 1914
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2006Code: SG06
Name: The University of Texas-Pan AmericanCode: PANAM
- Rights Access: public
- Other: Shary Collection
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: BetterLight Super8K