Strap and Buckle Shield. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Strap and Buckle Shield.
Inventor: Nicholls, George H.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: George H. Nicholls, of Galveston, Texas.
Witness: Fiskett, Fred W.Contributor Type: Personal
Witness: Holland, E. N.Contributor Type: Personal
Printer: Norris Peters Co.Contributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: The Norris Peters Co., Photo-Lithographer, Washington, D. C.
Name: United States. Patent Office.Place of Publication: [Washington D.C.]
- Creation: 1891-02-24
- Acceptance Date: 1891-02-24
- Content Description: Patent for an improvement in strap and buckle shields by having a flat elongated plate which has a longitudinally slot in the center. This shield can be movebly secured on to the strap to admit the tongue of a buckle thus the cross-bar of the buckle will rest upon the shield. By having this shield, the strap is protected from wear that would result from a direct contact with the buckle. Illustration is included.
- Physical Description: , 1 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Patents -- Texas.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Science and Technology
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Science and Technology - Tools
- Keyword: harnesses
- Keyword: clasps
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Galveston County - Galveston
Name: Texas PatentsCode: TXPT
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Patent Number: 447158
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth172620