Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Plow.
Inventor: Hyer, Robert StewartCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Robert Stewart Hyer, of Georgetown, Texas.
Witness: Nottingham, S. G.Contributor Type: Personal
Witness: Drury, C. S.Contributor Type: Personal
Printer: Norris Peters Co.Contributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: The Norris Peters Co., Photo-Lithographer, Washington, D. C.
Name: United States. Patent Office.Place of Publication: [Washington D.C.]
- Creation: 1891-03-03
- Acceptance Date: 1891-03-03
- Content Description: Patent for an improvement in plows by “employing a combined brace for the mold-board and a locking device for the share” (lines 46-48), including illustration.
- Physical Description: , 2 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Patents -- Texas.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Science and Technology
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Agriculture - Farm Equipment - Plows
- Keyword: detachable
- Keyword: captive fasteners
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Williamson County - Georgetown
Name: Texas PatentsCode: TXPT
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Patent Number: 447517