Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Plow.
Inventor: Williams, IrvinCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Irvin Williams, of Bonham, Texas.
Witness: Baker, T. D.Contributor Type: Personal
Witness: Noble, S. A.Contributor Type: Personal
Printer: Norris Peters Co.Contributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: The Norris Peters Co., Photo-Lithographer, Washington, D. C.
Name: United States. Patent Office.Place of Publication: [Washington D.C.]
- Creation: 1891-03-10
- Acceptance Date: 1891-03-10
- Content Description: Patent for improved “reversible hillside-plows and enable the plowshare to be rapidly changed from one side of the plow to the other and to move in front of the standard and over the foot of the same and obviate the necessity of lifting the entire plow every time it is desired to change the position of the plowshare" (lines 10-17), includes illustration.
- Physical Description: , 2 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Patents -- Texas.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Science and Technology
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Agriculture - Farm Equipment - Plows
- Keyword: shiftable
- Keyword: alternates
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Fannin County - Bonham
Name: Texas PatentsCode: TXPT
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Patent Number: 447802
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth172628