Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Animal-Trap.
- Added Title Animal Trap.
Inventor: Bassinger, StephenCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Stephen Bassinger, of Italy, Texas, Assignor of One-Half to W.D. Morton, of Same Place.
Witness: Field, E. M.Contributor Type: Personal
Witness: Aycock, RobertContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Aycock, Robt.
Printer: Norris Peters Co.Contributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: The Norris Peters Co., Photo-Lithographer, Washington, D. C.
Name: United States. Patent Office.Place of Publication: [Washington D.C.]
- Creation: 1891-03-17
- Acceptance Date: 1891-03-17
- Content Description: Patent for an improved animal trap for “catching small animals in a trap which will be ever set and in operative position for catching an animal and which will be automatically reset” (lines 10-13), illustration is included.
- Physical Description: , 3 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Patents -- Texas.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Science and Technology
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Science and Technology - Tools
- Keyword: self-resets
- Keyword: rotates
- Keyword: springs
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Ellis County - Italy
Name: Texas PatentsCode: TXPT
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Patent Number: 448313