Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Plow.
Inventor: Baker, George WashingtonCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: George Washington Baker, of Colmesneil, Texas, Assignor of Two-Thirds to John T. Branan, of Same Place.
Witness: Gilmore, I. W.Contributor Type: Personal
Witness: Holland, C. G.Contributor Type: Personal
Printer: Norris Peters Co.Contributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: The Norris Peters Co., Photo-Lithographer, Washington, D. C.
Name: United States. Patent Office.Place of Publication: [Washington D.C.]
- Creation: 1891-04-14
- Acceptance Date: 1891-04-14
- Content Description: Patent for improvements in plows by providing “a reversible colter adapted to be applied to any style of plow; such as shovel-plows, half or turning shovels, bull-tongue, or other forms of plows. Also to provide a convenient means of attaching and detaching the plow” (lines 12-17). Illustration is included.
- Physical Description: , 1 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Patents -- Texas.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Science and Technology
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Agriculture - Farm Equipment - Plows
- Keyword: coulters
- Keyword: separable
- Keyword: longitudinal cutters
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Tyler County - Colmesneil
Name: Texas PatentsCode: TXPT
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Patent Number: 450281
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth172666