Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Account-Book.
- Added Title Account Book.
Inventor: Huck, Henry J., Jr.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Henry J. Huck, Jr., of Yoakum, Texas.
Witness: Schaefer, Christian F.Contributor Type: Personal
Witness: Father ShindlerContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Fr. Shindler
Printer: Norris Peters Co.Contributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: The Norris Peters Co., Photo-Lithographer, Washington, D. C.
Name: United States. Patent Office.Place of Publication: [Washington D.C.]
- Creation: 1891-05-26
- Acceptance Date: 1891-05-26
- Content Description: Patent for improvement in account-books by “dispensing a multiplicity of books in keeping accounts and to devise means for combining in one book and upon a single page thereof the features of the ledger, day-book, bill-book and bills-receivable book, said page to be so provided with perforation as to admit of the detachment of certain parts, leaving intake theat part of the page that is intended for permanent record.” (Lines 13-22) Illustration is included.
- Physical Description: , 2 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Patents -- Texas.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Science and Technology
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Bookkeeping.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Accounting.
- Keyword: business transactions
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - DeWitt County - Yoakum
Name: Texas PatentsCode: TXPT
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Patent Number: 452970
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth172706