Apparatus for Handling and Cleaning Seed-Cotton. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Apparatus for Handling and Cleaning Seed-Cotton.
- Added Title Apparatus for Handling and Cleaning Seed Cotton.
Inventor: Thomas, Robert S.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Robert S. Thomas, Saunie W. Hardwick, and William E. Elam, of Dallas, Texas.
Inventor: Hardwick, Saunie W.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Robert S. Thomas, Saunie W. Hardwick, and William E. Elam, of Dallas, Texas.
Inventor: Elam, William E.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Robert S. Thomas, Saunie W. Hardwick, and William E. Elam, of Dallas, Texas.
Witness: Rierce, J. R.Contributor Type: Personal
Witness: Brooks, Benjamin H.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Ben. H. Brooks
Printer: Norris Peters Co.Contributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: The Norris Peters Co., Photo-Lithographer, Washington, D. C.
Name: United States. Patent Office.Place of Publication: [Washington D.C.]
- Creation: 1891-06-16
- Acceptance Date: 1891-06-16
- Content Description: Patent for improvements in apparatus for handling and cleaning seed-cotton that “use a pneumatic tube, through which cotton is drawn by an exhaust-current.” (Lines17-19) Illustration is included.
- Physical Description: , 4 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Patents -- Texas.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Science and Technology
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Agriculture - Farm Equipment
- Keyword: fiber preparations
- Keyword: gins
- Keyword: conveyors
- Keyword: feeders
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Dallas County - Dallas
Name: Texas PatentsCode: TXPT
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Patent Number: 454146
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth172717