Standard Land Co's party at Rio Grande River and Main Pump Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Standard Land Co's party at Rio Grande River and Main Pump
Photographer: Novelty StudioCreator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: Houston, Texas
- Creation: 1912-02-10
- Digitized: 2006-07
- Content Description: Excursion party posing between the Rio Grande and and the pump house near Hidalgo, Texas
- Physical Description: 1 panoramic photo : b&w ; 39 x 7 in.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Real estate development -- Texas -- Lower Rio Grande Valley.
- Keyword: Tourism – Texas – Lower Rio Grande Valley.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Real Estate
- Keyword: Southwestern Land Company
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Tourism
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Hidalgo County - Hidalgo
- Time Period: new-sou
- Coverage Date: 1912
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2006Code: SG06
Name: The University of Texas-Pan AmericanCode: PANAM
- Rights Access: public
- Other: Shary Collection
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: BetterLight Super8K