Self-Setting Trap. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Self-Setting Trap.
- Added Title Self Setting Trap.
Inventor: Dowell, Lawson HenryCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Lawson Henry Dowell, of Walton, Texas.
Witness: Broun, T. F.Contributor Type: Personal
Witness: Messer, J. B.Contributor Type: Personal
Printer: Norris Peters Co.Contributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: The Norris Peters Co., Photo-Lithographer, Washington, D. C.
Name: United States. Patent Office.Place of Publication: [Washington D.C.]
- Creation: 1891-07-07
- Acceptance Date: 1891-07-07
- Content Description: Patent for a useful self-setting trap, meaning the captured animal will set the trap for another animal. In this self-setting trap the bait is held against molestation, and which may be employed to successively catch and confine all animals that may pass therein.” (Lines 14-17) Illustration is included.
- Physical Description: , 2 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Patents -- Texas.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Science and Technology
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Science and Technology - Tools
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Animal traps.
- Keyword: victim-reset
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Van Zandt County - Walton
Name: Texas PatentsCode: TXPT
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Patent Number: 455313
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth172735