Fumigator for Grain-Bins. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Fumigator for Grain-Bins.
- Added Title Fumigator for Grain Bins.
Inventor: Manahan, Thaddeus AtheburtCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Thaddeus Atheburt Manahan, of Young, Texas.
Witness: Hendrix, J. C. T.Contributor Type: Personal
Witness: Manahan, Y. W.Contributor Type: Personal
Printer: Norris Peters Co.Contributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: The Norris Peters Co., Photo-Lithographer, Washington, D. C.
Name: United States. Patent Office.Place of Publication: [Washington D.C.]
- Creation: 1891-08-11
- Acceptance Date: 1891-08-11
- Content Description: Patent for an improvement in fumigators for grain-bins by producing “an apparatus by means of which sulphur or other life-destroying fumes can be forced into the bottom of the bin, so as to drive out insects or animal life, and thus protects the grain from their depredations.” (Lines 22-26) Illustration is included.
- Physical Description: , 1 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Patents -- Texas.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Science and Technology
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Science and Technology - Tools
- Keyword: smokers
- Keyword: circulates
- Keyword: chemical apparatus
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Freestone County - Young
Name: Texas PatentsCode: TXPT
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Patent Number: 457652