Appratus for Treating Refuse Matter. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Appratus for Treating Refuse Matter.
Inventor: Carrico, Thomas W.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Thomas W. Carrico, of San Antnoio, Texas, Assignor of one-third to Francis A. Carrico and Thomas W. Carrico, Jr., of Same Place.
Assignee: Carrico, Francis A.Contributor Type: Personal
Assignee: Carrico, Thomas W., Jr.Contributor Type: Personal
Witness: Patrick, Robert A.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Robt. A. Patrick.
Witness: Aubrey, H. M.Contributor Type: Personal
Witness: Fowler, J. M., Jr.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Witness for Illustration.
Witness: Faleouer, W. A.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Witness for Illustration.
Other: Barber, Charles E.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Chas. E. Barber; Attorney.
Name: United States. Patent Office.Place of Publication: [Washington D.C.]
- Creation: 1893-08-08
- Acceptance Date: 1893-08-08
- Submission Date: 1890-12-13
- Content Description: Patent for "the perfection of an apparatus by the use of which night soil or garbage may be reduced to ashes in the shortest possible time and at a comparatively trivial expense" (lines 20-24).
- Physical Description: , 3 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Patents -- Texas.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Science and Technology
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs
- Keyword: wastes
- Keyword: disposals
- Keyword: grates
- Keyword: incinerators
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
Name: Texas PatentsCode: TXPT
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Accession or Local Control No: 503073
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth173491
- Display Note: Application filed December 13, 1890. Serial No. 174,620. (No model.)