Combined Stalk-Cutter and Rake. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Combined Stalk-Cutter and Rake.
- Added Title Combined Stalk Cutter and Rake.
Inventor: Priestley, JosephCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Joseph Priestley, of McKinney, Texas.
Witness: Varner, A. C.Contributor Type: Personal
Witness: Armond, Russell deContributor Type: Personal
Printer: National Lithographing CompanyContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: The National Lithographing Company, Washington, D. C.
Name: United States. Patent Office.Place of Publication: [Washington D.C.]
- Creation: 1894-04-03
- Acceptance Date: 1894-04-03
- Submission Date: 1893-06-30
- Content Description: Patent for an improved combined stalk cutter and rake that has a main frame, a rake frame, a hanger attached to the axle-bar under the frame, arms at the back of the frame, a transverse rod in the hanger and slots in the arms, a rock-lever, connections for operating the frame, a rake at the end of the frame, and an operating lever.
- Physical Description: , 2 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Patents -- Texas.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Science and Technology
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Agriculture - Farming - Cotton
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Agriculture - Farm Equipment
- Keyword: stalks
- Keyword: cutters
- Keyword: rakes
- Keyword: elevations
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Collin County - McKinney
Name: Texas PatentsCode: TXPT
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Accession or Local Control No: 517766
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth173696
- Display Note: Application filed June 30, 1893. Serial No. 479,251. (No model.)