Switch Attachment. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Switch Attachment.
Inventor: Warren, Governor D.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Governor D. Warren, of Dallas, Texas, and James Casey, of Coalgate, Indian Territory.
Inventor: Casey, JamesCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Governor D. Warren, of Dallas, Texas, and James Casey, of Coalgate, Indian Territory.
Witness: Martin, GusContributor Type: Personal
Witness: Self, John H.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Jno. H. Self.
Witness: Frech, George E.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Geo. E. Frech; Witness for Illustration.
Printer: National Lithographing CompanyContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: The National Lithographing Company, Washington, D. C.
Name: United States. Patent Office.Place of Publication: [Washington D.C.]
- Creation: 1894-04-03
- Acceptance Date: 1894-04-03
- Submission Date: 1893-06-26
- Content Description: Patent for a switch attachment that consists of a derailing guard, a side track rail, an adjustable shoe that pivots next to the rail, a vertical groove in the end of the shoe, and a swinging free arm.
- Physical Description: , 2 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Patents -- Texas.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Science and Technology
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Transportation - Railroads
- Keyword: switches
- Keyword: tracks
- Keyword: changes
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Dallas County - Dallas
- Place Name: United States - Oklahoma - Coal County - Coalgate
- Historic Place Name: United States - Indian Territory - Choctaw Nation - Coalgate
Name: Texas PatentsCode: TXPT
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Accession or Local Control No: 517783
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth173697
- Display Note: Application filed June 26, 1893. Serial No. 478,927. (No model.)