Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Wheel.
Inventor: Laube, GodfriedCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Godfried Laube, of huron, South Dakota, Assignor of one-half to Joseph Hymans, of Del Rio, Texas; G. Laube.
Witness: Laube, Hattie R.Contributor Type: Personal
Witness: Shaul, John F.Contributor Type: Personal
Printer: Norris Peters Co.Contributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: The Norris Peters Co. Photo-Litho, Washington, D.C.
Witness: Reese, C. L.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Witness for Illustration
Assignee: Hymans, JosephContributor Type: Personal
Name: United States. Patent Office.Place of Publication: [Washington D.C.]
- Creation: 1894-07-10
- Acceptance Date: 1894-07-10
- Submission Date: 1893-10-23
- Content Description: Patent for the construction of "metallic spokes" for bicycles and similar wheels (Lines 12-13) which use broad or double tire wheels (line 15).
- Physical Description: , 1 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Patents -- Texas.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Science and Technology
- Keyword: bicycle wheels
- Keyword: wheels
- Keyword: metallic spokes
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - South Dakota - Beadle County - Huron
Name: Texas PatentsCode: TXPT
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Patent Number: 522941
- Government Documents No.: 02/488890
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth173767
- Display Note: Application filed October 23, 1893. Serial No. 488,890. (No model.)