Combined Couch and Storage-Chest. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Combined Couch and Storage-Chest.
- Added Title Combined Couch and Storage Chest.
Inventor: Caruthers, Robert A.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Robert A. Caruthers and Charles P. Savage, of Waco, Texas.
Inventor: Savage, Charles P.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Robert A. Caruthers and Charles P. Savage, of Waco, Texas.
Witness: Lessing, W. H.Contributor Type: Personal
Witness: Kincheloe, W. S.Contributor Type: Personal
Printer: Norris Peters Co.Contributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: The Norris Peters Co., Photo-Litho., Washington, D. C.
Witness: Goebel, WilliamContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Witness for Illustration.
Other: Munn & Co.Contributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: Attorneys.
Name: United States. Patent Office.Place of Publication: [Washington D.C.]
- Creation: 1895-04-30
- Acceptance Date: 1895-04-30
- Submission Date: 1894-05-22
- Content Description: Patent for a couch that stores clothes in its body and head. The clothes can be readily accessed.
- Physical Description: , 2 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Patents -- Texas.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Science and Technology
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Furnishings - Furniture
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Clothing
- Keyword: storage
- Keyword: closets
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - McLennan County - Waco
Name: Texas PatentsCode: TXPT
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Accession or Local Control No: 538503
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth173981
- Display Note: Application filed May 22, 1894. Serial No. 512,070. (No model.)