Blackshear School Students Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Blackshear School Students
- Creation: 1940~
- Digitized: 2006-08-25
- No Language
- Content Description: Copy print of students of the Blackshear School of Austin, TX in the early 1940s. Names written on the photo include: R. Corley and Rice (the principal).
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 5 x 7 in.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Schools - Classes
- Keyword: Blackshear School
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Schools - Students
- Named Person: Corley, R.
- Named Person: Rice
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Travis County - Austin
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1940~
Name: Building the African-American CommunityCode: BAAC
Name: Jacob Fontaine Religious MuseumCode: JFRM
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: frm-0034
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth17438
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Epson Perfection 4990 Photo