Kealing Junior High Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Kealing Junior High
- Digitized: 2006-08-25
- Content Description: Written information about Kealing Junior High School in Austin, TX.
- Physical Description: 1 p. ; 11 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Schools
- Keyword: H.T. Kealing
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Travis County - Austin
- Time Period: new-sou
Name: Texas History CollectionCode: THC
Name: Jacob Fontaine Religious MuseumCode: JFRM
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: frm-0025
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Epson Perfection 4990 Photo