[Image of frame containing Junior Police Badges with description] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Image of frame containing Junior Police Badges with description]
Owner: Arlington (Tex.). Police Dept.Contributor Type: Organization
- Creation: 1940
- Content Description: Photograph of frame containing two different Junior Police Badges with description. Futher comments not in the image follow: "These badges were issued in the 1940’s. A few citizens were frequent riders with the Arlington Police. Riders did not carry guns, but did wear these badges when on patrol. Badges were returned to desk officer at the end of shift.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : col. ; 8 x 10 in.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Arlington (Tex.). Police Dept. -- History.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Police -- Texas -- Arlington -- History.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Law Enforcement - Police
- Keyword: photographic prints
- Keyword: Arlington Police Department Museum
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Tarrant County - Arlington
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1940
Name: Arlington Police Department CollectionCode: APDC
Name: Arlington Public LibraryCode: ARPL
- Accession or Local Control No: Police Pictures 003
- Other: 582065
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth176205
- Display Note: High resolution image available upon request from Arlington Public Library.