[Arlington Police Officer Don Martin, first Range Master] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Arlington Police Officer Don Martin, first Range Master]
Owner: Arlington (Tex.) Police Dept.Contributor Type: Organization
- Creation: 19uu
- Content Description: Photograph of Officer Don Martin (nickname "Booger Red") in uniform holding his pistol. Heading on photograph states he is the first Range Master for the Arlington Police Department.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 5 x 7 in.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Arlington (Tex.). Police Dept. -- History.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Police -- Texas -- Arlington -- History.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Law Enforcement - Police
- Keyword: photographic prints
- Keyword: Arlington Police Department Museum
- Named Person: Martin, Don
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Tarrant County - Arlington
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Arlington Police Department CollectionCode: APDC
Name: Arlington Public LibraryCode: ARPL
- Accession or Local Control No: img016
- Other: 576773
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth176316
- Display Note: High resolution image available upon request from Arlington Public Library.